۱۳۸۹ شهریور ۱۷, چهارشنبه

Beat Amin Riahi Vakil Abad prison and he threatened to rape

A soldier named Reza Bayat, who was responsible for fingerprints and took me to another room where severely beat me the whole time was about ten minutes. My two-three hours in which the hall was kept at least four other saw two cases of assault by Mr. Bayat was the same. After it is released from prison when I was a soldier to me and another political prisoner in separation and asked us some questions. I did not really be able to answer me but the person who answers is crucial to beat, unfortunately, did not tally and did not catch his name.
Green reporters / Human Rights:
Three students of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad named Mehdi Khosravi, Hamid Reza Amirkhani Amin Riahi and one year imprisonment to five years suspended for the condemned.

While this is a conversation Mdyrmsyvl Journal, Amin Riahi Vakil Abad prison in Mashhad severely beaten and was tortured. Witnesses to the beatings because he protested the soldiers shouting as they Amin Riahi in this field to the student's Corner: First, the screaming soldier Vakil Abad prison in protest to call me boss, but I accept prisoners attacking me and severely beat me, while I was handcuffed and moved to shackle, I threatened him if I continue to beat and insulted her name but she'll report that after my charge , saw the propaganda while Mr. Karroubi Mousavi and curse would honor once again attacking me and continued beating me.

The active Dnshjvyy Ferdowsi University of Mashhad also added: "I would honor Fhshhay screaming mess this system is thirty years that come after you, instead of you all and I Kahrizak threatened tonight to send ten of them to rape you catamite, Svsvl and these words, then lose to curse and Karroubi Mousavi and Obama and their families to Rajavi. I am confident that other than these four, who do not understand.

He disclose names of those who beat him were said to Danshjvnyvz: a soldier named Reza Bayat, who was responsible for fingerprints and took me to another room where severely beat me the whole time was about ten minutes. My three hours in which two storage halls've become at least four other saw the beating, two Jrhha by Mr. Bayat was the same. After that time when I was discharged from prison've become a soldier to me and other political prisoners be separated from us and asked some questions. I did not really be able to answer me but the person who gave decisive answers to beat, unfortunately, did not tally and did not catch his name.

Amin Riahi continued: Today forensics confirmed the assault, but I'm not going to complain, still two months from the same case that the industrial poor were not happening at Ferdowsi University, but we witnessed warrant was issued against him. I do not think my complaint of torture in prison, others to prevent Vakil Abad Mashhad.

This is mentioned in the student publications students of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad were journalistic activity and to charge a conversation in the journal were sentenced to years in prison before the year 87 student publications due to activity in four semesters education deprivation were sentenced