۱۳۸۹ خرداد ۳, دوشنبه

Majid Tavakoli mother: no politician would not sound sick to my son's ear prosecutors

Christ's race - Majid's mother on hunger strike in an interview with this student prisoner GERES, Yadavrshd: Majid Tavakoli built for unknown reasons have been transferred to solitary confinement and Majid in a hunger strike to protest this action has, but my son is resistant to a I am the mother, in the range of resistance do not take my son, my work does not come from nothing other than to say officials, this is not Rsmsh hand ax to the root of our youth in this country and beat them to everything we pessimistic. No one hears her voice, not? her about that recently, protests and hunger strike by Jafar Panahi and Nouri Zad hear Tehran's prosecutor and Dina also has, says: My son is a student who apparently normal heart is not no politician will patient's voice heard my son's attorney and not bring the Judiciary hears the sound of a mother's hope that month and drew a word the media did, but do not see another solution that people want to help us achieve that. Art Majid political prisoner mother continued: Majid Tavakoli is not the artist but all Hnrsh was illegal because the letter was touched foot to stand by his word. Now it is fine to stand after her. He said yesterday that the prison heard Majid is on hunger strike, the world is dark to me. I've been awake since the morning the food touched my lips, here I remote in my house I have a hunger strike. Where is their justice? mother Majid Tavakoli so far succeeded in nearly five months to meet his son in prison is not in response to a question on Tuesday to meet American climber in Evin prison with mothers Sean said: I heard the news from the radio. I would not any mother anywhere around the world are children. American mothers happy, happy too, but my heart is in pain when I see mothers with Americans allow their children to visit a hotel, but the same right to deprive the Iranian mothers. American mothers who are happy, where is the justice of their mother the time to comment. Lung disease, lung disease, Majid, Majid Tavakoli, he expressed concern and said: dry hunger strike and to reaching the water body for someone who has lung disease, dangerous and the patient suffered severe nerve to attack, Majid for their patients and the clinic has been in Evin Evin Pzshkam better than anyone know that now is not conducive to Majid. Karroubi just received a call, referring to his call of Sheikh Mehdi Karroubi said : only person who has asked to have a mother consolation, Mr. Karroubi, and I hope we soon see that others also gave us a reach and Ngzarnd that their mother would skirt. the health of his mother's back end, Majid Tavakoli. ..